Shadow 200 by AAI Corporation (Textron Systems) ,USA.
Our Shadow 200 aircraft, known as the “eyes of the commander,” have exceeded 470,000 flight hours, more than 90 percent of which have been in support of Operations Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom. Shadow’s datalink transmits full motion video both during day and night of targets up to 125 km from the Ground Control Station. The EO/IR payload can detect targets at a 10km slant range from a Shadow flying at 15,000 feet.
Furthermore, our One System® Ground Control Station transmits imagery and telemetry data directly to the Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System, the All Sources Analysis Systems and the Army Field Artillery Targeting and Direction System in near real time, delivering an unequalled interoperability network of intelligence-gathering capabilities. As a quick deployment asset, Shadow 200 Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems can be flown anywhere in theater using C-130 aircraft.
- Endurance eight to nine hours
- Maximum altitude 15,000 ft. or 4,572 meters (m)
- Maximum speed 110 knots (kts) or 203 kilometers per hour (kph)
- Cruise speed 90 kts (166 kph)
- Loiter speed 65 kts (120 kph)
- Takeoff distance (launcher) 30 ft. or 9 m
- Advanced composite construction
- Combat-proven hardware
- Rotary engine with proven performance
- Multiple payload capability
- Multiple launch and recovery flexibility
- Operates with motor gasoline, or MOGAS
- Modular system design for deployment
- Searchable digital archive and retrieval system
- Length 11.8 ft. (3.6 m)
- Wingspan 20.4 ft. (6.2 m)
- Payload capacity 45-80 pounds (lb.) or 36 kilograms (kg)*
- Maximum gross weight 460 lb. (208 kg) *depending on mission profile and payload options