MicroFalcon by Innocon, israel.
Micro Falcon is Innocon’s lightest UAV at 6kg. Designed for solider level missions of over the hill observation, this UAV operates at an altitude of 1000 feet and stays airborne for 2 hours day or night. Remarkably rugged, with boxed type wings, the Micro Falcon can land upside down using a parachute thereby increasing survivability and cutting down on redeployment cycle.
- Fully autonomous
- Single operator design
- Multi UAVs operated by one GCS
- High precision automatic landings on harsh train
- Backup landing directions in case of GPS lose
- Smart communications system
- All composite construction
- Endurance 2-3hr
- Wingspan 1.6-2m
- Weight 6-10kg
- Ceiling 15,000ft
- Payload Controp’s STAMP Day & Night